Neutralise herbicide negatives with this revolutionary organic additive. A detailed article on Herbi-Safe™ can be found here.
- Helps to detox herbicide residues from the soil.
- Softens the soil-life assault.
- Encourage rapid biodegradation of glyphosate.
- Protects algae – an important food producer for the soil foodweb.
1 Litre, 5 Litre and 20 Litre.
Product Codes: HERBISAFE-1, HERBISAFE-5, HERBISAFE-20
Dilute herbicide according to manufacturer’s specifications. Add Herbi-Safe™ to diluted herbicide at 1 Litre of Herbi-Safe™ per hectare. Note: Herbi-Safe™ has the potential to stain certain surfaces e.g. tiles, pavers. Avoid use around these areas.
First Aid & Safety
Safety Directions: Corrosive causes burns. Avoid contact to eyes and skin. When handling wear impervious gloves and eye protection. Keep locked up and out of reach of children.
First Aid: For advice contact a Poisons Information Centre or your local doctor. Ph: Australia on 131 126, Ph: New Zealand on 0800 764 766. If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. In case of accident or feeling unwell, seek medical advice immediately(show the label where possible). If skin and hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with copious amounts of water.
To Download the MSDS right mouse click here and “save link as”.
Storage & Handling
- Compatibility and/or performance cannot be guaranteed when combined with other products. Jar test for compatibility and spray test on small area before wide-spread use. When combining with other chemicals, add this product to the tank last.
- Store concentrate in cool area out of direct sunlight.
- Do not pre-mix or store in diluted form, and use promptly once opened.
- IMPORTANT: SHAKE OR STIR BEFORE USE
- This product is not recommended to be used with pre-emergent herbicides, as it could possibly reduce the efficiency of these chemicals. Similarly it may not be suitable for use with selective herbicides as it could increase the potential of crop damage with these chemicals. This product is not compatible with certain modified glyphosate herbicides. Please consult our Technical Department for further advice before attempting to mix with any such product.
- Store in a cool, dry environment.
- Shelf life of three years (once opened the shelf-life is 12 months).
- Made in Australia.
- Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (M.S.D.S) at www.globallandrepair.com.au before handling this product.