FibreMat™ is made from Palm fibre, a 100% organic fibre, from a renewable source.
FibreMat is available in 1800gsm that is far superior to any jute mat currently available.
These mats have the right strength and durability to protect the slopes from erosion, while allowing vegetation to flourish. They can dissipate the energy of flowing water and also absorb the excess solar radiation.
- 100 % Natural fibre
- Adds organic material to soil
- Promotes vegetative growth
- 100% Bio-degradable and environmentally friendly
- Tough, durable, versatile and resilient
- High tear-strength resistance
- Easy to install / maintain / patch-up.
- Follows the contour of the soil surface.
- Hygroscopic properties (absorbing or attracting moisture from the air)
- High tensile strength
- Can absorb water, allowing re-vegetation in low rain areas
- Can dissipate the energy of following water and absorb the excess solar radiation.
- Can be successfully utilized in controlling even the steepest of slopes from erosion.
Download the current price list or call Matt on 0418 654 231 with any questions or orders.
Special Pricing available for all Government Agencies, Landcare and CMA members.